Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day II

Breakfast consisted of a fried egg roll from a Tesco cafe (it's pretty likely the egg was fried somewhere near meat, but I skipped over that minor detail).

After a brief moment of panic when my boss suggested a Carvery for lunch I ended up in Debenhams eating Macaroni Cheese with Chips and Broccolli (again I'm not 100% sure the Cheese used didn't contain animal rennet, but I'm going to ignore that as well).

Tea was a quick affair grabbed from a Sainsbury's in Glasgow, a Cheese Ploughman's sandwich. I'm getting a bit worried about the cheese thing though, my four main meals in the past two days have all contained cheese!

Unfortunately I couldn't remember which of the beers available at the Barfly were vegetarian so I opted for a Jack Daniels (luckily they had Pepsi and not Coke) I wasn't 100% sure it was safe, but the gamble paid off when I checked later.

So that's 2 days down and 12 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home