Sunday, January 03, 2010

Movie Challenges

In my quest to watch every movie worth watching, there are a couple of lists I'm trying to completed. The 1001 movies you must see before you die and the ImDB top 250 being the most important at the moment.

The editor of the 1001 movies ... book released 4 slightly smaller books last year, 101 n Movies you must see before you die for values of n in {Gangster, Horror, Sci-Fi and War}. I've just bought the War and Gangster books to get my hands on the full lists so can now track my progress on these as well. The 101 subsets include films not on the larger 1001 list, so there are far more films I have to watch now than previously.

As it stands at the moment, I've seen 29 from the Gangster list, 28 from the Horror list, 38 from the Sci-Fi list and 21 from the War list. Neil and Gwen are hoping to complete the Sci-Fi list by the end of 2010, so I think I'm going to go for a similar challenge and try for the Gangster or War lists (Probably the Gangster list as there are less left to see on it)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home