Thursday, June 02, 2005

Audioscrobbler Addiction

After finally subscribing to Audioscrobbler last week, it's taken over my entire life in so far as listening to music goes. I'm always checking that tracks I've played have been counted correctly and if something's mistagged and doesn't get counted I feel like I wasted 5 minutes of my life listening to that track. I've got it set up at both home and work and I'm even pausing tracks if I leave the room in-case it adds a track I've not actually listened to.

Then there's the whole voyuerism thing, I can find out what all my friends are listening to, and what music complete strangers listen to and there's so many stats I'll never get bored.

Hmm, obsessive compulsive what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for anyone who wants to see exactly what junk Dave has been listening to:

http://www.last.fm/user/chored

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home