Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shilla Korean Restaurant

Last Wednesday, Rosie and I went out for a meal for her birthday. We thought we'd try somewhere new and so I booked us a table at Shilla on Dundas Street. This Korean Restuarant is modernly decorated and seems to have a fair number of tables. At 7pm on a Wednesday it was quiet, but not completely empty.

The first thing that struck us was how extensive the menu was, I would happily have ordered pretty much any of the mains, and I feel like I have to go back to try some of the other options. We had grilled dumplings and Prawn skewers to start followed by a spicy prawn dish and some kind of noodle dish to follow. All the food was excellent and extremely tasty, my prawns were especially nice.

Overall, I highly recommend this restaurant and definitely want to go back to try more of the menu.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home