Monday, October 26, 2009

Liverpool

Not updated in a while and in a bid to stop this becoming a blog of tumbleweed again, I'm going to write some crap about my weekend. Rosie and I travelled down to Liverpool to visit Neil so at least there is something to write about.

I finally finished Deathnote on the train down, it's only taken 2 years!

Saturday we saw the sites of Liverpool (Photos) including a helicopter display from the Royal Navy! We had dinner in a nice place in Chinatown called Jumbo City, food was good and the portions were so large we didn't manage to eat it all (well I managed mine, Rosie struggled a bit with her noodles). After dinner we caught the new Chan-Wook Park movie Thirst at the cool FACT cinema (2 seater sofas for cinema chairs!). Movie is excellent btw.

Sunday morning we watched Young and Dangerous 4 and 5 and ate bacon rolls before catching our train back north. A quick stop in Preston where we met Hannah and Ross before catching another train back to Edinburgh. I finished the book I started on the way down on the way up as well (Foundation by Isaac Asimov).

So overall, a good weekend, but tiring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home