Saturday, September 19, 2009

Monopoly City Streets is back

Well, Monopoly City Streets is back after the reboot. Can't say it worked out very well for me, they seemed to start again in the middle of the night, so when I logged in at 8:30am all the good streets had gone.

Add to that, a weird issue I had choosing my username and I'm beginning to think the reset is a sign I shouldn't bother at all.

They've also added a really weird tax system which doesn't work in the way of any tax I've heard of before, it basically forces you to limit the number of streets you have. Your first 5 streets are tax free and then for every street you have above that you get charged 3% tax on your total income. So if you have 38 streets you get taxed 100% of your income and won't get any cash. Seems a bit crap to me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home